Friday, February 4, 2011

Not asleep, but supposed to be.

Sydney has become quite a handful at bedtime as of late. Micah took the side of her convertible crib off last week, and she's been having a hay day. She thinks she can get in and out of bed whenever she wants(and now that I think about it, I suppose taking the side off her bed is kind of an invitation to do so).
So most nights this past week, while big brother is slumbering, Micah and I will hear her little diapered bottom and footed pajama feet running up and down the hallway.
We just smile beause the sound is so cute, and pretend not to hear her. But after a while, we start to wonder what she's really up to...usually she's taking every toy out it's place, or every book off of the shelf. A few nights ago I found this(I came around the corner to the hallway just to see her hair flying behind her back into her room, and the sound of her jumping into her bed):

Yes, she's cute, but that a guise!!
Last night we found her in the bathroom with all of her My Little Ponies playing with them on the seat of the toilet. Maybe pretending the were at a spa?

No comments: