Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Giving sis a hug... I don't think she was in the mood for that hug.
She constanly sticks her legs in the air, I think it's so cute.
I recently mentioned to my sister-in-law Holli that one of my favotite things about Christmas as time passes is adding more stockings to our mantle.
Micah and the kids before church this past Sunday.
Getting his haircut.cutie-pie
Sydney almost asleep while she waited.

It's raining, yay! I love this weather. I would LOVE to live somewhere that it was rainy and overcast alot, like the pacific northwest, maybe? Although, I'd probably get up there and after a few weeks be begging to come home to sunny San Diego. So as an update to my last post, we finished ALL Christmas shopping! What a relief. Last night we called "Santa" so Rory could tell him what he wants. (grandpa put on a good act!) Rory was talking about Santa all night, and how he can't wait to meet him. He cracks me up, he gets on the phone, and immediately starts telling Santa he wants all sorts of toys, and a balloon. A really big balloon. And then Santa tells Rory he's bringing him a bike..WTH? Sorry Santa, but no bikes have been purchased, so...hopefully Mr. Rory will forget about that one.
Yesterday Rory got his first "salon" haircut. He looks so much better without his shaggy do, and he looks way older. He did great, too. He kept pulling on his hair all afternoon and asking if it had grown yet so he could go back and have it cut again. I love this age, Rory always has something funny to say. He was playing with the handlebar for a rocking horse he has(the handlebar pulls out of the horse's head), and he was running around and swinging it, so I asked him what he was doing, and he said "I'm a Power Ranger, Mom!" The tone of his voice was like "duh, mom, couldn't you tell?" The funny thing is, he's never seen the Power Rangers before, so how does he even know about them? And then I asked him if he wanted cereal for breakfast, and he gets a serious look, and says"Stop asking me if I want to eat breakfast Mom." "Why?" I ask him. "Because it's weird." Ummm, okay.
So had a few good laughs this morning.
Anyways, Sydney is getting huge, at her 4 month appt she was 17 lbs. 1 oz and almost 26 inches. Still in the 98th percentile...She's laughs and smiles if yougive her any type of eye contact, and she is definitely social. Typical girl. That's about it for us.

2 comments:

Jeffrey and Brittany Luna said...

I can never get a good picture of both kids together... One is either crying or giving an angry face... Cute kids!

Holli said...

that pretty funnt that he said that stuff :) Sydney is so cute! Ill see ya Christmas day :)