Friday, April 10, 2009

My Kids...

















Okay, I need to get back on track with updating this blog!! Anyways, my friend Tara was so sweet and took photos of the kids this week, and they came out so great!! Here's a few of my faves, I love all 300 that she took, but obviously I'm not going to post all of them on here for your viewing pleasure!! And Sydney wasn't at all in the smiling mood, I think out of all of them, we got a couple where she had a smile on her face, so we'll do another photo shoot of the whole family soon, and hopefully get a few of her beautiful smile!

Anyways, not much else going on. We all had the flu about two weeks ago, poor Rory had the worst of it, he was sick for a week, but everyone is recovered. I'm working on my three month supply of food(and will slowly work towards a year), if anyone has any great tips for this, feel free to let me know. I'm looking for the best way to stock my shelves for the cheapest amount of money. We are going to have a deep freezer in our possession as of this week, so I have big plans to try this new thing out where i spend one Saturday a month cooking, and freeze enough pre-portioned meals to have dinner every night(or most nights) of a month. We'll see how that works. The freezer will also come in handy for the shopping trips that I find great deals on anything I can freeze(produce/meats/etc.). Anyways, I've been feeling the big push to really make sure we're following the counsel of the Prophet, and I need to make sure we're prepared with the necessities!

5 comments:

Lu said...

OMG too cute!! Love the clothing choice. They look great.

Demarcus Family said...

those turned our REALLY good!darling :)

Annalisa said...

so so so so so cute!!!!!!!! love the one of sydney going "sh" lol, luv it.

Jenny said...

the one of sydney with her finger on her mouth is awesome! all the pics are SO cute!

Kevin and Kasey said...

So cute! They are both getting so big! Sydney is so sweet.