Tuesday, May 12, 2009

I love to spy...

On people through their blogs....it's such a fun way to see what people that you know and care about(or maybe don' t know, or only care about a little) ;) are up to! I get the feeling that more people than I realize look at my blog, and I promise, if your reading this, I look at yours to(if I know your blog address). So this is an invitation from me...if you do not see your blog in my Rad people section, please send me your blog address, and I'll add you, because you know you want to be a part of the Rad person club. And if you don't want to be a part of the club, well, then, you don't belong anyways...
Oh, and check out this new blog, it's super fun to look at, and makes me absoloutely green with envy that their are people who are so talented and crafty out their...I know that I have my own talents that other people appreciate, but I am absoloutely not a "crafty" person. I'm sure I could pretend, but neither have the energy or the patience that would be required. So I will just enjoy nice gifts from all of you crafty people out their(hint,hint). This lady, Julie, is a friend of my parents from church. Let me know what you think, and leave her a comment, too!

No comments: