Thursday, October 15, 2009

I LOVE clothes. I wish I had more money to spend on them. Really I do. I have actually thought about getting a part-time job just to be able to have extra spending money to supplement my wardrobe. Unfortunately, that's not very logical or feasible. Micah said he wouldn't let me spend it on clothes, anyways, as it would go toward bills. Who cares about bills? I can't wear bills. I can't use them to buy clothes and shoes and accessories. All well. Hopefully Micah's business will take off, and he'll make us millionaires. Maybe. Then I'd be the best dressed wife ever.
Anyways, since I can't buy clothes, I can try to WIN them. That doesn't cost anything. And, you can all try to win, too!! Who knows about Shade Clothing? Raise your hands(mine is raised right now). Well, they are an awesome clothing company that sells beautiful, affordable(but they won't take my unpaid bills in exchange for clothes), quality and modest clothing. Yes, MODEST. I know that most of you that read this(meaning my Mom), like modest clothing. I know I do, as I DON'T like to let my assetts show. That's for my husbands eyes only. ;) I own a few items from Shade, they are all comfy and stylish. I have a Shade shirt that's 6 years old that I still wear regularly. Doesn't that attest to the quality? Anyways, back to winning free loot. First, check out Shade Clothing and drool over their new Fall line. PLUS it's their Anniversary Sale, so you can save some money. Make sure to pick me up something, I wear a Medium. And I want the black Interlock dress and the Terry Pea Coat.(hint hint..) Next, go to this blog...where you can enter to win one of the most stylish looking denim skirts. Also something I wouldn't mind receiving as a gift(maybe an "I love you soooo much Kelsey, I just had to buy you something gift").

2 comments:

Debye said...

I have lots of clothes going up at the nickel auction tonight...hint...hint....

Hope to see you there!

Kelsey said...

Haha, I've been looking forward to going all week...I'll be there at 6:29. ;) And thankfully I can usually afford nickel auction prices. See you there!!