Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A really cool website

Okay, I promise I'm not trying to turn my personal blog into a fashion blog...or anything other than photos and stories about my family, but I follow so many other cool blogs that are written by so many cool people. Please do check out this blog. My friend Elaine(even though I have never met her in person, but have some email correspondence, and I promise she's more than wonderfully sweet and hope to meet her one day) runs this blog, and it's all about her daily wardrobe, and making the clothes you already have hanging in you closet work for you. AND by doing it modestly and fashionably. You'll check her blog once and will keep going back for more. And she has a giveaway right now for a great dress by Shabby Apple dresses...so check it out!

2 comments:

Amie said...

Hi Kelsey Kim! You were the random blog winner of the $100 Visa gift card Febreze NOTICEABLES contest on my blog! Please send me your email address so I can direct your info to the people at BlogHer. Congrats!!

Amie
amiedanny@msn.com
www.amiedanny2.blogspot.com

Debye said...

Too funny, I went to check out the blog and laughed when I saw it was Clothed Much....I have been RSS-ing her feed forever....love Elaine!

Secondly, you can always start a new blog as your fashion blog and then get so distracted with it that you totally neglect your original blog and people start emailing you to see if you are okay, alive, etc......

Thirdly, you and your hubby are way too lucky with these giveaways (refer to comment above), you need to rub some of your luck off on me:o)