Monday, October 6, 2008

My Husband

1. What is his name? -Micah
2. Who eats more? -Quantity at each meal, him. But if we added up what we ate throughout the day, probably me, I eat alot of smaller meals throughout the day.
3. Who said I love you first? -Him, he was so nervous!!
4. Who is taller? -Him by about 5 inches.
5. Who is smarter? -Umm, neither is smarter than the other, we each have our strong subjects of knowledge. But if you asked him, he would say he is the smarter one. Typical man.
6. Who is more sensitive? -Depends on what we are sensitive to. Again, we both have our seperate things. I'm more sensitive to things like homeless people, orphans, crying widows, etc. He is more sensitive to people who don't own video game systems, missionaries who get called to Provo, guys who have nagging wives and bratty kids, thinsg of that nature.
7.Who does the laundry? -Me of course...Micah doesn't sort the laundry, so that ended that.
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If your looking at the bed, me.
9. Who pays the bills? -He does, I hate doing that kind of stuff.
10. Who cooks more? -ME. Micah will cook if i ask him to, but I would get a can of chili or a grilled cheese.
11. What meals do you cook together? - Ummm, none.
12. Who is more stubborn? -Me
13. Who is the first to admit they're wrong? -Me
14. Who has more siblings? -We both have four siblings, I'm the oldest, Micah's the middle(which explains alot).
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? - Well, that's hard to answer. I do for day to day stuff, or anything that involves the kids, but in the end, being the Patriarch, he can trump me.
16. What do you like to do together? -Relaxe, watch movies/tv, date nights, hang out with friends, some other stuff that's private, and just be together.
17. Who eats more sweets? -I only like chocolate for sweets, he likes most candy, but we don't eat alot of it.
18. Guilty pleasures? -His? Video games, disc golf, and watching football on Sunday. Mine-sleeping in, a good book, being by myself, and I love shopping when I can.
19. How did you meet? -We met at a church dance...he had recently gotten home from his mission, I had recently graduated high school, i was dating another guy, but Micah and I danced.
20. Who asked who out first? -He asked me, he knew I worked at the Gap from when we danced together at the church dance, but he didn't know which Gap, so he called a couple Gaps until he tracked me down, and asked me out. He asked me out for the following weekend(he called me on a Monday), and I told him we were going out that night instead. We went out that night and almost every night after that until we got engaged 3 weeks later.
21. Who kissed who first? -He kissed me, but it took him forver, and when he finally did, it was a quick peck on my doorstep, and then he took off really quick. I had to lay one on him the next date to make it count.
22. Who proposed? -He did...I didn't believe him when he did though because he had "fake" proposed atleast 3 times prior, so I kicked him in the leg when he got down on one knee to propose, and told him to get up...but then I saw he had an actual ring with a diamond, so I accepted.
23. His best features? -Physically? EVERYTHING. He's hot. I got a great man. I especially love his butt and his muscles...
24. What is his greatest quality?-He's a wonderful Dad and Husband. He makes me feel safe, he's a worthy priesthood holder, he's very faithful, loving, and has a great sense of humor. Sorry, I couldn't think of just one...

No comments: