Monday, October 27, 2008

My pumpkin




Sydney fell asleep on her brothers floor in his blanket while Rory and I were playing, had to get a picture! Also, our poor pumpkins that we carved a couple weeks ago got so moldy within a week we had to throw them out(my fault, was just so excited to carve them, I couldn't wait...there went three beautiful pumpkins!!). Anyways, so I bought one more pumpkin and carved it myself, decided to give Micah a break this time. Hopefully it'll last until Friday!! All this hot weather isn't boding well for the pumpkins lasting. Rory told me before he fell asleep last night"thanks for carving my pumpkins face, Momma." It's funny to talk to him, he says the most hilarious stuff. I layed down and cuddled with him last night for a few minutes and we talked. I asked if he likes cuddling with me, and he said"yes, I like cuddling with Mema at her house, too." I asked who he liked cuddling with more, and he said "Mema." I asked why, and his exact reply: "because she lets me watch cartoons." I was laughing so hard I almost fell off his bed. He then proceeded to tell me that she gives him treats and pudding whenever he spends the night, and buys him hamburgers from the hamburger store(McDonalds), and donuts when he wakes up. AND he told me she gave him a lollipop out of her desk at work. That kid sure is spoiled by Mema. I guess it's a good thing I make him eat so healthy, otherwise he'd be so sugared up he wouldn't know what to do. Both kids are feeling better this week, too, thankfully!!!
OH, and an update, Sydney weighed in at 14 pounds, 11 ounces, and 24 inches long at her 2 month appointment. Her doctor put her at 95% on the charts for both height and weight. She's a healthy little girl!! To quote the pediatrician: "Make sure to lift her with your legs and not your back." Haha.

2 comments:

Danielle said...

arent kids funny, glad everyone is feeling better, I guess it is a world wide thing cause my boys have had it too!!!

Kevin and Kasey said...

hahahahahaha that is hilarious! I still cant believe he told you guys I jumped on the bed with him. lol