Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sleep is great!!

This was hime tonight, he likes to eat snacks in bed before sleeping, guess he was too tired to eat...(remember the peanut butter and jelly sanwich picture from a few months ago?)
I think she's thinking, "Dad, your really lame.." Guess this won't be the last time she thinks that thought.


Some pics of sleeping kids...Rory sleeps with the strangest things...and today he started Joy School(a really fun little school that the Mom's the kids involved teach...my turn in coming soon!!). Me and some of my best friends are all doing it, and at first I was a little reluctant to do it(all those 3 year olds!!!), but now I'm really excited. Rory had a blast on his first day, and the first thing he did when we walked into Tara's house was notice the girls were getting dressed up, and he said"MOM!!! I don't wanna wear a dress!!!" Guess I won't have to worry about him cross dressing. ;)
Anyways, Happy New Year to everyone, hope 2009 is the best year yet for everyone. I was listening to a radio commercial recently, and they were saying that the following morning, they were going to have people call in and tell them why 2008 was the most horrible year they had experienced, and why they are looking forward to 2009. I just had to chuckle, as I really believe each year is better than the last, no matter what transpires throughout the year. Yes, every year brings new trials or problems, but each new year also brings great and wonderful blessings. I guess I cannot honestly say that 2008 was not a difficult year, but it was still the best year I have ever had in my life, and I know that at the end of 2009, I'll say that 2009 was the best. 2008 brought a beautiful healthy baby girl into our family, and that on it's own makes it perfect, and makes all the bad things seem non-existent. So if you were apart of my 2008, thank you for making it such a good year, and I hope you'll be part of my 2009, too.

1 comment:

Harrison Happenings said...

Rory is all boy! Was there ever a doubt? Today Ashlyn was playing with this wood breakfast set we have and Rory came up like "what are you doing? that's not even real" It was pretty funny.