Wednesday, November 26, 2008

It's working!

So, I just had to update from my post from a month ago, regarding losing weight. I don't own a scale, but have been measuring myself every few weeks, so a month into my running (yes, I'm still running, believe it or not!) I have lost 5 1/2" total-2 from my waist, 1/2 from hips, 1 from each thigh, and 1/2 from each bicep. So just had to share...AND, I ran almost 3 miles today, so I'm getting there. I'll keep you updated. My goal is to lose some more from my waist, I probably won't get much smaller anywhere else(just bigger if muscle gain happens, I hold all weight in the waist area unfortunately). Anyways, I'm just so proud of myself for keeping it up! So kudos to me!! ;)

2 comments:

Holli said...

thats awsome keep it up!!!

Las Lunas said...

Way to go Kelsey!! I feel your pain with the post-baby body, not what it used to look like but major kudos to you for exercising, I need to follow your example!!