Sunday, November 9, 2008

She's taken to thumb sucking...Three bugs in a bed, this was us cuddling one morning.
Rory playing trains, his favorite activity!
I made Rory a fort, so then he wanted to eat popcorn and watch a movie in his fort, too.

Hey everyone,

Is it just me or is time just going faster and faster every week? It feels like each week just flies by and it's the next one before I know it. So this week was just an average week, nothing too much. Above are a few pictures from our week.

4 comments:

Kevin and Kasey said...

Love the fort! I showed kevin and he didnt even recognize Rory at first. He is getting big!!!

Lu said...

cute pics! Glad your kids are feelin better this week too. And i hear ya about weeks flyin by!! We need to get together soon.

Holli said...

cute pictuers your such a great mom! hey thanks for the invite but i aready told my sisters i would take them to the movie. We need to hang out more tho.

Danielle said...

I dont even know where the time goes anymore. Cute pics. Brock loves to make forts too, but Zander just likes to tear them down.