Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Early Thanksgiving

We went to Grandma and Grandpa Kim's house for an early Thanksgiving this past Saturday(and I loaded the pictures in the wrong order, so they are at the bottom), anyways, all the cousins were there, it was so fun! Rory loves seeing all of his cousins, he was worn out. Then on Monday we went down to Old Town and then to Point Loma with everyone(minus Daddy and Grandma Kim who both had to work). Tomorrow we go to Grandma and Grandpa Drury's for another Thanksgiving, aren't we so lucky? We are so blessed to live around our family, and not have to travel far to see them. In other news, I sent a letter to the editor of North County Times regarding my opinion on the Proposition 8 downfall(basically everyone who was against Prop 8, and how they can't get over the vote of the people). Anyways, it was interesting to see the comments I got(mostly negative), and how someone even brought the Church into the argument(I never mentioned the Church, or that I was a member), so not sure why the Church is the scapegoat in this matter. I did have someone from the ward that read the paper this morning and saw my comment and told me they enjoyed reading it...so that's something. Anyways, I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!! We'll be thinking of all of you.

Rory about to chuck a rock at Aunt Angie.
Rory, Grandpa Kim and Aunt Lucretia.All the cousins excluding Sydney who was asleep, and Uncle Rob is holding Rory in the photo.
Grandpa and Rory
Some of us at Old Town.
Rory shooting the cannon(could you imagine that?)
Sydney and Grandma talking.
Rory and Madelynn.

No comments: