Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight movie....


Okay, so I posted earlier that I was going to see this movie...and I'm sure alot of you have read the books, and have or are planning on seeing the movie. If you haven't and plan to, don't read any further, spoilers are coming!!!
Anyways, this had to be one of the funniest movies I have seen in a while, and trust me, I don't think that was the director's intention at all. I really don't have much to say about it other than...wow. Gorgeous sets, and well, yeah. Anyways, Kathryn or Mom or Kasey...just had to laugh at the lipstick wearing vampire man and his red ears, and his so called Volvo that was really a Ford Focus in disguise. This movie will give us lots of funny punch lines to jokes that no one else will understand. So that made it worth the $11.50 for the ticket!!

No comments: