Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tagged!!

I was tagged by my great friend Debye to answer these questions, so here goes!!
1. Where is your cell phone?
On the counter, needing to be charged, but I'm too lazy to plug it in.

2. Your hair:
Ugghh, is in that awful in between growing out stage, and is pulled back by a headband right this second.

3. Your mother:
Is wonderful. I just saw her this evening, and am lucky to see her often. I love her so much! And she's the best Mema ever. Rory actually cried this morning because he said he missed her so much.
4. Your father:
We are exactly alike. Both obnoxious, opinionated, and determined. And I'm proud to be like him.

5. Your favorite food:
Depends on the day, today it was tomato soup(I only like Progresso tomato and basil). I also love cuban sandwiches, sweet potato fries, dark chocolate, and barbecue. Yumm.

6. Your dream from last night:
I dreamt we had an earthquake. I've been feeling earthquake vibes alot lately. Maybe I can feel small ones without realizing it.

7. Your favorite drink:
A bad one...coke or dr. pepper. Or water with lots of ice.



8. Your dream/goal:
Ultimately,to live a life without regrets. But also for my husband to get his business running and have LOTS of work!


9. What room are you in:
Living room


9. What are your hobbies:
I am really good at "starting" hobbies...so right now it's sewing. And couponing, reading, running, and can talking on the phone be consided a hobby?



10. What is your fear:
My kids/husband getting really sick or dying. And finding a rodent in the house. If I EVER do, we are moving. Immediately.


11. Where do you want to be in 6 years:
In a house here in Poway with atleast one more bedroom and a yard, but within a 4 block radius. And with one more kid.

12. Where were you last night:
At mutual. I'm the Beehive Advisor.

13. Something you are not:
Patient. Not at all. It's a daily battle
for me.

14. Muffins:
Eh. Unless I can have one of the oat ones at Souplantation slathered in honey whip butter. Then Yummy!!

15. Wish list items:
New pair of frye boots, True religion sammy jeans, new down comforter and duvet set, rug for my bedroom, and new artwork for my bedroom walls.I'm sure I could come up with a few more things, too. ;)


16. Where did you grow up:
St. Louis, MO, and Vista, CA.


17. Last thing you did:
Had some girl time with my sis-in-law, Lynnette. Love you!


18. What are you wearing:
My underwear. Yes, that's all. It's almost bedtime...it's .late

20. Your pets:
None. Not a pet person. I have enough work without having to clean up poop from an animal.


21. Your friends:
I have great friends. I'm really lucky!


22. Your life:
Has bumps, but is wonderful.



23. Your mood:
Tired. Does that ever go away? But good!

24. Missing someone:
Family that lives far away, or I don't get to see too often.


25. Vehicle:
Toyota 4Runner


26. Something you’re not wearing:
pretty much everything right now. ;) Just being honest!!


27. Your favorite store:
Oh man...right now Tulle, Target, Home Goods, Gap, Shade,  (and I love Anthropologie, but am too cheap to actually buy anything).  Well, the list can go on and on...


28. Your favorite color(s):
green, white, black, yellow

29. When’s the last time you laughed:
Tonight.


30. When’s the last time you cried:
I can't remember..I think I teared up watching the preview for that new Sandra bullock movie coming out soon...

31. Your best friend:
My husband.

32. One place you go over and over:
 Any number of places.


33. One person who emails me regularly:
haha, I just went through my deleted emails, and the largest amounts are from my Mom, my relief society president, and my father in law.

34. Favorite place to eat:
Miami Grille


I am going to tag Lynnette, Holli, Sophie and Jayda. Please play along, girls!!

No comments: