Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Ruben H. Fleet

Today was a science day. We headed out to Balboa Park, one of our favorite places to go. It brings me back to the days of elementary school field trips to the different museums...anyways, if Rory hadn't of thrown a massive tantrum on the way out, it would have been the perfect morning. As I dragged him the the car kicking and screaming, threatening to take all the stars off his behavior chart(which I did do), I asked myself if he even realizes how lucky of a boy he is to have a Mom that takes him to so many different places. Well, another day will hopefully come where he shows some appreciation. Maybe when I'm on my deathbed? We'll see. Here's some photos(and for the record, Sydney was an angel the whole time..we even went into the Imax theatre to see a movie about the Amazon, and she sat as still as could be in my lap and watched like she really wanted to know about South America, I was so impressed.)









No comments: