Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I'm a winner!! (Not a weiner)

My husband and I have an uncanny way of winning things. Especially on the radio. We had a few months a while back where we would each win something at least once or twice per month, and it has supplemented our income when we do(we just sell whatever our winnings are, usually tickets to concerts, events, theme parks, etc....)
Anyways, I won tickets today on Sophie 103.7 for a New Years VIP yacht party that they are throwing. So either I'll sell them, or Micah and I will go and have fun. We'll see!! It's such a rush to win stuff. Just had to brag a little!! it is always worth it to call in when they say to, because you just never know.  Hope everyone is having a great day!

3 comments:

Debye said...

Your contest winning luck is borderline eerie! I have the opposite problem.

Thinking in Color said...

Wait- California missed me so much that they named a radio station after me?? Ahhh... That's touching!! :o)

rachael. said...

seriously i don't know how you do such things. we're friends, right? start winning some stuff and sending it this way! show some love!